1. Rajya Sabha enjoys more powers than the Loksabha in the case of ____.
2. Which one of the following appointment is not within the purview of the president of India?
3. If the President of India wants to resign, he has to address the letter of resignation to the ____?
4. the National Integration Council is chaired by the ____.
5. The concept of Concurrent List in India constitution is borrowed from the constitution of ?
6. Which one of the following Article of the Constitution of India has provision for State Emergency?
7. The real executive powers of state is exercised by?
8. Identify the chiral molecule among the following?
9. Which is known as carbolic acid?
10. In which one of the following has the lease percentage of carbon found?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.