1. The states which have common borders with China are
2. which separates the mainland of India from Rameswaram Island?
3. Suez Canal Joins ____?
4. Which country is known as the Land of Thousand Lakes?
5. The Girnar Hills are situated in which of the following States?
6. Which of the Biomes is called the “Bread Basket” of the World?
7. The smallest blood vessels which are one-cell thick, are called ____?
8. According to Malthus, in which ratio Census do increase?
9. Who was the last ruler of Tuluva Dynasty?
10. Article 39(A) wad added by which amendment Act?
It is so helpful.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.