1. Which among the following plants is known as Indian ginseng?
2. Which part of the plant Raphanus sativus is edible?
3. In which profession a qualification FRCS is awarded in many parts of the world?
4. Which among the following is not a beverage plant?
5. Which among the following is not rightly match:
6. Which among the following is not a function of sympathetic nerves in Autonomic Nervous system?
7. Japanese encephalitis is a disease caused by ___?
8. which among the following causes Dumdum Fever or Kala Azar?
9. A four chambered heart is found in which of the following?
10. Which among the following is not an Enzyme?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.