1. which among the following isthumuses has been known as “the Devils’s Neck?
2. the mean elevation of Antarctica is near to which among the following values?
3. The largest contiguous cotton-growing region in the world is located in which among the following countries?
4. One species of Coffee called Cofffea Charrieriana is free of Cafeine. In which of the following Countries Coffea Charrieriana is grown?
5. Which among the following is known as coffee Port of the world?
6. The correct location of Milwaukee Deep is _____?
7. Which among the following is not a local wind?
8. For how many hours in a day, the people of Norway experience sunlight from late May to late July?
9. What is the total number of British overseas territories?
10. Which among the following two Countries are separated by the Straits of Johor?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.