1. Robert Webster is known for his work associated with which one of the following?
2. In which organ of the human body are the lymphocyte cells formed?
3. which type of pollution is caused by two-wheelers?
4. Most Hazardous metal pollution of automobile exhaust is
5. If BOd of a river water is found very high it means water :
6. Minamata Disease affects the
7. Chernobyl disaster was caused by a
8. chemical which causes bone cancer and degeneration of tissue is
9. The antiknock agent added to unleaded petrol is:
10. In human digestive system, the enzymes pepsin and trypsin are secreted respectively by?
Thank you for your assistance. .
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.