1. Which of the following has the longest small Intestine?
2. The process of obtaining food by Amoeba is known as :
3. The organism having parasitic mode of nutrition is:
4. One of the following organisms has a saprophytic mode of nutrition. This organism is
5. The length of small intestine in a human adult is about
6. The process of digestion in humans is completed in
7. In human digestive system, bile is secreted by:
8. Two of the following organisms have a holozoic mode of nutrition. these organisms are
9. the autotrophic mode of nutrition requires:
10. Pancreatic juice contains enzymes which digest:
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.