1. What type of mirror is used in anti-shop-lifting-devices?
2. Due to which phenomena light rays emerging from a cinema machine spread wide on the screen?
3. In projector which lens are used?
4. Which of the following has no Skeleton at all?
5. which animal can create the loudest sound among any living creature?
6. In which of the following kinds of organism is the phenomenon found wherein the female kills the male after copulation?
7. In which of the following groups animals bear no teeth?
8. The Bhindawas Bird Sanctuary is located in which state?
9. which of the following birds is the state bird of three indian states?
10. The fish that can taste with its whole body is the
11. what percent of the solar systems mass does sun holds?
12. which planet has the most volcanoes?
13. If you are in South Africa and you started travelling in east direction, which continent would you get to first?
14. For which among the following is not a true fruit?
15. Which of the following least infectious?
16. In certain amino acids, which one of the following elements is found in addition to carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen and oxygen?
17. Which of the following vegetable protein is considered as good as an animal protein?
18. Which one of the following produces seeds but no flowers?
19. Which one of the following nonmetals is not a poor conductor of electricity?
20. Acetyl Salicylic acid is commonly used as ?
21. Which of the following has developed an AI-based attendance application?
22. Who has inaugurated the Indian Dispute Resolution Center in may 2020?
23. Hana Kimura passed away in 2020, she was related to ?
24. Which state has decided to convert waste generated in the state to electricity under an initiative ” Waste to Energy”?
25. Rose Christiane Ossouuka Raponda has been appointed as the first female Prime Minister of which Country?
26. when is the international Day for the Remebrance of the slave Trade and its Abolition commemorated?
27. Who has become the first bowler in history to take 600 Test wickets in August 2020?
28. Which organization recently organised India’s first virtual B2B trade fair?
29. What is the name of the Mission under which INS Kesari has been sent to Provide assistance to seychelles?
30. Which organization has developed the nano-technology based disinfectant spray “ANANYA”?
31. What is the theme of World Accreditation Day 2020?
32. Which institute has recently developed an Artifical Intelligence based test kit for Covid-19?
33. Which institute has launched ‘flyzy for contaless Air Travel?
34. When is the international Day of the Celebration of the Solstice Observed?
35. Who has authored the book “Legend of Suheldev: The king who save India?
36. Which of the following sites is famous for Stupas, monasteries, temples and Pillars?
37. which of the following was the oldest dynasty of India?
38. The khaliji Sultans of Delhi were?
39. Rubber plantations are found in ___?
40. Diamond is a ____?
41. The M.K.S system was first interduced by?
42. which one among the following substances evolved heat when dissolved in water?
43. The concept of Judicial Review in our constitution has been taken from the constitution of ___?
44. Vadakkunnathan Temple is located in Kerala at ___?
45. fort Aguada is located in which state?
46. Which state government of India launched One Stop Centre “Sakhi” to help women distress?
47. The Buchi Babu Memorial Trophy is associated with which sports?
48. Who is the newly appointed president of the W20 group?
51. Twiddle is associated with ?
52. Which of the following is called” Brown Paper”?
53. The Union government has set up KABIL for what purpose?
54. Which bank has become the first Indian Bank to link up with China’s Advance Payment System?
55. which state Government has launched Mission Shakti Sports initiative?
56. Which of the following Kingdoms were associated with the life of the Buddha?
Select the correct answer using the code given below?
57. The Satavahana kingdom was divided into Subdivisions which were known as?
58. which among the follwing Gupta King was called Anukampavan?
59. Which of the following Vakataka ruler is believed to have defeated the Kadambas of Banavasi?
60. Which of the following lie in the Tetra Hertz frequency?
61. hemoglobin in humans has the highest affinity for which of the following gases?
62. Amflora is Genetically Modified ___?
63. Which among the following is not present in pure sugar?
64. Gnathology is the study of which among the following?
65. Bubo bubo is the scientific name of which of the following species?
66. The Indian Pipe Plant or Monotrapa can be best placed in which among the following groups?
67. Which of the following organelle carries on the process of cell respiration?
68. Consider the following glands:
Which of the above are endocrine glands?
69. Which among the following types of glasses contains Cerium and other rare earths and has a high absorption of ultraviolet rays?
70. What is the octane number of Iso-octane?
71. Which of the following hydrocarbn is the source of Natural rubber?
72. By Which Constitutional amendment, sikkim became a new state in the Indian Union?
73. Which form of government is also known as responsible government?
74. Where is located the National Research Center for Women in Agriculture?
75. Where do the commercial banks keep the liquid assets under the Statuary Liquidity Ratio?
76. Difference of two numbers is 1660. If 7.5% of the number is 12.5% of the other number, find the number ?
77. When the price of a product was decreased by 10%, the number sold increased by 30%. what was the effect on the total revenue?
78. Pure ghee cost Rs. 100 per kg. After adulterating it with vegetable oil costing Rs.50 per kg. A shopkeeper sells the mixture at the rate of Rs.96 per kg, thereby making a profit of 20%. In what ratio does he mix the two?
79. An article is sold at certain price. By selling it at 2/3 of its price one losses 10%, find the gain at original price?
80. The difference between the compound interest and the simple interest accrued on an amount of Rs 18,000 in 2 years was Rs. 405. What was the rate of interest ?
81. If a man can cover 12 meters in one second, how many kilometers can he cover in 3 hours 45 Minutes?
82. A and B together start a business by investing in the ratio 4:3. If 9% of the total profit goes to charity and A share is Rs. 1196, find the total profit?
83. Sonu invested 10% more than the investment of Mona and Mona invested 10% less than the investment of Raghu. If the total investment of all the three persons is Rs. 5780, find the investment of Raghu?
84. A monkey climbs a slippery pole 12 m high. It rises 1 meter in every one minute and slips 1/2 meter in every next minute. find how soon it will reach the top?
85. The radius of a circular wheel is 35 cm and it moves at the rate of 500 revolutions per minute. the speed of wheel is.
86. A can do a piece of work in 10 days and b in 20 days. They begin together but A leaves 2 days before the completion of the work. The whole work will be done in ?
87. Ram travels 9 km. to the North. Then again, he turns to the right and walks 5 km. then again he turns to his right and moves 9 km. forward. how many kilometres away is he from the starting point?
88. A starts and walks towards south. He then turns to his right and walks 3 km and then again turn left and walks 5 km. In which direction is he from the starting point?
89. The averge age of 8 Children of a family is 12 yr. If the age of 7 children are 12, 8, 14, 11, 9, 13 and 15 yr, then the age of 8th child will be?
90. 2, 9, 28, 65, 126, ………. find next no.
91. Ram has twice as much as Santosh and Santosh has 50% more money that what Sunil has. If average money with them is Rs. 110, then Ram has ?
92. If VICTORI is coded as YLFWRUL how can SUCCES be coded?
93. If a pipe A can fill a tank 3 times faster than pipe B. If both the pipes can fill the tank in 32 minutes, then the slower pipe alone will be able to fill the tank in?
94. A certain sum of money amounts to rupees 2900 at 4% per annum in 4 years. In how many years will it amount to rupees 5000 at the same rate?
95. The simple interest on a sum of money will be rupees 400 after 5 years. In the next 5 years. In the next 5 years the principal is doubewhat will be total interest at the end of the 10th year
96. Micael said, pointing to Mahavir “He si son of my grandfather’s daughter”. How is micael related to Mahavir?
97. BOOK is related to ____ in the same way as WASTE is related to DUSTBIN.
98. In a certain code MIRACLE is written as MQHYWNU then in that code PERSON is written as ?
99. Who is the new comptroller and Auditor General of india?
100. when was National Handloom Day observed?
Bahut hard question general science
Mark and answer sheet
Hard que in gk part
Point 46 out of 100 …..ga portion was very difficult… thanks… upload this types questions…. Questions 88 is wrong in options also….
The questions were good. plz try to add most of the previous year questions and some other questions which are important. Overall the questions were based on OSSC patern. I liked it. Thank u sir…keep it up
Questions are really good. 62. Keep it up sir.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.