1. Which one of the following is known as the Silent Killer?
2. Cell Division takes place
3. Which one of the following is NOT a fat soluble Vitamin?
4. Which is respiratory pigment in main?
5. Pulse reading is done by the doctor to find ?
6. Which nutrients are most likely to be affected by food processing and storage?
7. During an accident, if a persons’s cerebellum is injured, the injury will affect the victim’s?
8. Which one of the toxic gases in the environment lowers the resistance to pneumonia in human beings?
9. Insulin is secreted by which organ of the body?
10. which organ is insentive to pain?
Good question quality
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.