1. When a glass rod is rubbed with silk, it
2. In general, metallic ropes are suspended on the carriers taking inflammable materials. The reason is
3. The electric field inside a spherical shell of uniform surface charge density is
4. Which of the following statement is correct?
The electric field at a point is
5. Gauss’s law will be invalid if
6. The force per unit charge is known as
7. Electric field lines provide information about
8. The unit of electric dipole moment is
9. The surface considered for Gauss’s law is called
10. What happens when dilute hydrochloric acid is added to iron filling?
Good one sir
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.