351. Haustoria or sucking roots are found in which
352. Motor skills are associated with which part of the brain –
353. ‘Dialysis’ is related to
354. Where is urea separated from the blood
355. The average blood flow through kidneys per minute is
– 1200 cc
356. The radiant energy absorbed by the plants result in –
Photolysis of water
357. Plants receive their nutrient mainly from
358. Most highly intelligent mammals are
359. What is a mushroom
360. Noscapine is obtained from
361. Heroine is obtained from
– Opium poppy
362. Percentage of water in plasma is
363. Enzyme is a
364. Delonix regia rafin is the scientific name of
365. Amoeba belongs to the phylum
366. Diabetes is caused by
– low production of insulin
367. The process of producing energy in plants is known as –
368. Mangroves are plants that have
– Respiratory Roots
369. Which is a symptom of haemophilia
– no clotting of blood
370. The process of pollination by birds is also known as –
371. Spider belongs to the phylum
372. What is the brain of the cell?
373. Who is the father of anatomy?
374. In which muscle we can find ‘intercalated disc’?
– cardiac muscle
375. How many vertebrae are there in the human boby?- 33
376. Which bone is called ‘beauty bone’?- clavicle
377. Which is the longest bone in the human body?- Femur
378. What is the length of stomach?- 25 cm
379. How many teeth are there in the human body in adult
life? – 32
380. Which part of the human body produces voice?
– vocal cord
381. Which nerve is responsible for olfaction?
– olfactory nerve
382. What is the covering of lung?- pleura
383. Which is the common pathway in between respiratory
and gastrointestinal tract? – pharynx
384. What is the equivalent part of penis in female body?
385. What is the cause of hardness in erected penis?
– Increased blood
386. What is the cause of Diabetes mellitus?
– insulin deficiency
387. What is the sex hormone in female?
– estrogen and progesterone
388. What is the secretion of lacrimal gland?
389. What is the common but dangerous disease of eye? –
390. In which condition human crystalline lens becomes hazy?
391. What is the barrier between middle ear and outer ear? –
392. What is the estimated no. of cells that the human body is
composed of?- 37.2 trilion
393. What is the amount of blood contains in the human
body?- 5-6 litres.
394. With how many bones the human skeletal system is
composed of in adult age?- 206
395. What is the largest organ in the human body?- skin
396. What is the largest gland?- liver
397. How many blood groups in the ABO system?- 4
398. How many chambers in the human heart?- 4
399. What is the average blood pressure of human being?
– 120/80 mmHg
400. What is the weight of the brain?
– 1.36 kg