401. What is the name of covering of central nervous system?
402. Which part of the brain controls anger, fear, body
403. Which part occupies 80% of the brain?- cerebram
404. What is the function of retina?
– to create reflection of an image
405. What is the master gland of the body?
– pituitary gland
406. What is the amount of urine that a healthy human
passes each day?- 1500 ml
407. What is the Ph of urine?- 6
408. What is the weight of heart in an average human being?- 300 gm
409. What is the covering of heart?- pericardium
410. How many ribs in the human thorax?- 12 pairs
411. What is the percentage of calcium stored in the bones?- 97%
412. You can also check out Which acid is secreted from
stomach? – HCl
413. What is the amount of gastric juice secreted from
– 2 litres
414. What is the mixed gland of the human body?
415. What is the function of thrombocyte?
416. Who invented human blood grouping system?
– Carl Landsteiner
417. What kind of blood is carried through artery?
– oxygenated blood
418. What is the function of hemoglobin?
– transport oxygen
419. Who invented Insulin?
– Edward Sharpy Schafer
420. Fatigue is caused because of formation and depositing of
which among the following acids in Muscles?
– Lactic Acid
421. How many pairs of ribs are there in a human body?
– 12 Pairs
422. Which of the following vertebrae are found in Neck?
423. Which of the following vertebrae are found in Neck?
– Collar Bone
424. Which of the following Vitamin is essential for the
formation of collagen?
– Vitamin C
425. Which among the following is involved in Movement of
426. How many vertebrae does a human being have?– 33
427. Which among the following is not correctly matched?
– Maxilla – Cranial Bone
428. Apart from the temporal bone, which among the
following is considered as strongest bone in human body?
429. What fraction of Body’s calcium is stored in Bones and
430. Which among the following cells is capable to develop in
any of the type of cell?
431. Which of the following tests is used for the diagnosis of
‘Colour-Blindness’ in people?
– Ishihara Test
432. Which of the following tests is used for the diagnosis of
‘Colour-Blindness’ in people?
433. Which among the following diseases is also known as
434. The most common use of ‘silicone hydrogels’ is making
of which among the following?
– Contact Lenses
435. The term ‘Rh factor’ refers to
– Rhesus factor
436. Enzymes are mainly
437. In dicots the pollen-grains possess:
– three germ pore
438. Which of the following organism does not have nervous
439. Absence of fish along a river Indicates
– zinc of degradation
440. In the peripheral nervous system (PNS), the tissue types
– Nerve and ganglia
441. Which microorganisms are used in the tanning of
442. Regur soil is most suitable for which cultivation
443. The most expensive use of molasses after fermentation
is for producing
444. A+ blood group can only receive red blood cells from
– A or O blood types
445. Virus of bird flue is also known as
446. Which problem relates to Osteomalacia (Rickets)
447. How many bones, lower limbs consist
– 30 Bones
448. Viruses are made up of
– Nucleic acid and protein
449. In which organ carbohydrate is stored as glycogen
450. Ascorbic acid is a